Sunday, October 7, 2012

Home » , , » Heading down the mountain

Heading down the mountain

mountain

Free Wallpapers Heading down the mountain.


This wallpaper of mountain Heading down the mountain is taken from Flickr.com. Here you can see a picture or photograph of Heading down the mountain mountain. Heading down the mountain images can be found on Flickr.
I shot 458 photos over 2 days on my hiking trip. I managed to narrow that down to 52 photos for my final set.

After the wicked-beautiful sunrise on the morning of the second day, the sky clouded over and the winds picked waaay up. Following the ridge-line on the way down was cooold...

My photos from the second day completely failed in comparison with the first day's photos. The lighting was totally flat, and the sky was matte and featureless. On top of that we had no water left, and we were mentally and physically drained.

This is the last photo from my hiking trip. Thanks again, Mark, for draggin' my sorry-ass up the mountain!

good times...
Image by Jaako

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...